We hire people for who they are and who they will be. We think entrepreneurially, act morally, and make a positive impact on clients, community, and colleagues. Passion, dedication and positive energy surround our consultants, and our teams are a healthy mix of those with different backgrounds, cultures, genders, education, training, interests, skills, and tastes in music.
Our benefits represent who we are, how much we value our team, and are designed to promote your physical, emotional, financial, and social health.
DayBlink is founded on a principle of sharing the risks and rewards with its clients and employees. In addition to a highly competitive total compensation package, every employee is encouraged to contribute to the success of the company in strategy, sales and execution through potential bonuses and equity. This foundation creates a collaborative environment where everyone's contribution adds value to the company and, in turn, to their own personal rewards.
When it comes to our benefits, we continuously strive to offer much more than the basics you’d expect from a company:
- 100% employer-paid comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance for employees and their dependents
- Generous paid time off;
- Plenty of holidays;
- 401(k) employer match and much more...
Medical & Dental Insurance
Pay for the doctor
Health Savings Account
Get from home to work
4% Employer Match
Opportuinity to share future profits
Short & Long Term, 100% Company-Paid
Generous PTO - You deserve it!
10 Company Paid Holidays Annually
Receive Membership Reimbursement
Refinance Your Student Loans
25% Closing Credit
Buy/Sell a Home
$500 after lease signing and move-in
No-cost Legal Services
Remote Diagnosis / Treatment
Preventative Care Bonus
Pet Care Discounts
Virginia office based benefits
Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks
Fully Stocked Kitchen
Team building is better with food
Catered Lunch on Fridays
Get a head start to the beach
6 DayBlink Differentiators
An overwhelming desire to succeed, coupled with a conviction that you are working in the right job for you will enable you to be successful at DayBlink.
- As a rapidly growing firm you have the ability to get involved in leadership roles in various aspect of the business
- Don’t be another number in a large organization - Help build a firm that will become an industry disruptor
- Join us in a model which allows for flexibility, the ability to build generational wealth and give back in a meaningful manner
- Compensation tied directly to performance where wealth is distributed to those creating firm value
- Promotion based on merit - Our career path is focused on upward movement based on capability, not longevity
- Dedicated to grow our team professionally and personally by helping fellow colleagues define their personal brand
Excited at the Opportunities at DayBlink? Apply now!
Anxious about being a small fish in a large pond? Bored at the idea of having to follow standard delivery frameworks and methodologies? Tired of having to wait in line to get promoted? DayBlink Consulting is a young consulting company recently recognized by Consulting Magazine as one of the 2016 Seven Small Jewels in the management consulting industry and certified as a “Great Place to Work”. We're looking to add exceptional individuals who have built a track record of succeeding where others have failed, and who want to accelerate their career progression on their terms.